No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
200AH Deep Cycle Cell Battery
This model comes with over 10 years of design life and it is super rugged and ideal for frequent deep cycling discharge.
The NPD12-200Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM Deep Cycle Battery is made with heavy-duty lead calcium grids with 10 years of floating design life. The NPD series is ideal for standby power supplies or frequent cyclic discharge applications.
Key Features Include:
LOW SELF DISCHARGE
- In a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius (77F), the full charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for 3 weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
- Equipped with a safety valve system to prevent pressure build-up within the battery
- The battery is fully sealed and designed to be maintenance-free
LONG SERVICE LIFE
- Enable a long designed service life of 10+ years standby use under optimal float charge conditions
- CERTIFICATION – ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, and UL Certified
- BATTERY TYPE – 12V 200 Amp 4D Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery With Button Style Terminals
- APPLICATION – Alarm System, Emergency Lighting System, Firefighting Equipment, Standby Power Supply and Telephone Switching System, Uninterrupted Power Supply, Telecommunication System, Computer Standby Power Supply System, Solar and Wind Power storage Etc….
- RUGGED DESIGN – The battery case is made from a Non-Conductive ABS plastic, Strong Resistance to Shock, Vibration, Chemicals, Weather and Heat. Very easy to install and requires no maintenance.
- WARRANTY – Each NPP Deep Cycle battery will come with a one year warranty. So you can purchase with confident.