No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
APC 650VA SMART UPS -BX650LI-MS
- Early warning fault analysis on batteries
- Easy recovery from overloads
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Automatically steps up low voltage
- Automatically steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment
The battery for APC UPS must be charge for minimum of 10 hours during initial set up before putting on load to get maximum benefit. APC 650VA 230V Back-UPS protects your equipment from power outages.
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance. Also allows easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
It warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power and provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions. Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charfor ging. Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.