No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Epever MPPT Xtra-4210N Solar Charge Controller 40A, 12/24V
40A, 12/24V Auto Voltage, High Efficiency, Programmable
This XTRA-4210N with the ability to work with different display units (XDB1/XDS1 /XDS2). It also adopts the water-proof design with more professional protection chip for the communication port to provide reliability and meeting the different requirements.
- Optional LCD display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2)
- Full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature
- Dustproof and waterproof design with IP32★class
- International famous brands of ST and IR’s components of high quality and low failure rate are used, which can ensure the product’s service life
- The communication port adopts professional protection chip, which can provide 5VDC power supply, and has over-current and short-circuit protection.
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Accurate recognition and tracking of multiple-peaks maximum power point
- Automatic limitation of the charging power and current
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- Multiple load work modes
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Monitor and set the parameters via mobile phone APP or PC software
- Extensive electronic protection
- ★3-Dustproof：It can prevent any solid foreign objects with the diameter larger than 2.5mm from invading;
- 2-Waterproof: When tilted for 15°, it still can prevent any water droplets from immerging.
- PV Over Current
- PV Short Circuit
- PV Reverse Polarity
- Night Reverse Charging
- Battery Reverse Polarity
- Battery Over Voltage
- Battery Over Discharge
- Battery Overheating
- Lithium Battery Low Temperature
- Load Short Circuit
- Load Overload
- Controller Overheating
- TVS High Voltage Transients