385 watt monocrystalline canadian solar
Out of stock
The 385 watt CS3U-395MS solar panel features reliable Monocrystalline PERC solar cells with an efficient 144 cell 5BB 4-busbar design. A crossbar enhanced 2000 X 992 X 35 mm frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa snow load and a wind load up to 3600 Pa.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, KuMax solar panels. Based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – this the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, KuMax CS3U solar panels feature top notch well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing
Product Main Features
- 25 years linear power output warranty
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Reliable 4BB Monocrystalline PERC solar cells
- Sturdy crossbar enhanced anodized aluminum alloy frame
- Minimizes micro-cracks
- Better shading tolerance
- 10 years product warranty on materials and workmanship
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa*
- Low NMOT: 41 ± 3 °C Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors