A&E DUNAMIS 2KVA 24V Inverter LED
A&E Dunamis pure sine wave inverter is the latest model presented by A&E Integrated Services Limited. The A&E Dunamis charger has achieved significant improvements on battery charging, AC transfer, etc. By adopting DIP (dual in-line package) switch, the A&E Dunamis pure sine wave inverter provides more smart options for users to customize the performance of the device.
Features of A&E Dunamis Pure Sine Wave Inverter, Charger
1. High overload ability of our A&E Dunamis charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.).
2. A&E Dunamis pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V).
3. Uses PFC(power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
4. It has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when our A&E Dunamis pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of A&E Dunamis charger. Uses selectable input AC voltage (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
6. Our A&E Dunamis charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**.
7. It can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries.
8. LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch, USB communication port are available for our A&E Dunamis pure sine wave inverter, it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
Note:*For 1KW one. **For some models