AmeGer Gel battery 12V 200ah
Out of stock
1. Electrolyte Uniform Distribution: AmeGer Gel battery 12v200ah is manufactured with high-quality gaseous silica to make the electrolyte in a uniform distribution.
2. No Leakage: Curdled gaseous silica used in AmeGer gel battery 12v 200ah can immobilize the electrolyte and make the plates react evenly.
3. Wider Working Environment: Plentiful electrolyte gives our battery big heat capacity and heat-releasing ability, which can be used in a wider working environment.
4. Good Discharging Ability: Tight assembly technology ensures an excellent high-rate discharge performance.
5. Environmental & Non-polluting: Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery’s high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
6. Low Self Discharge: Using high purity raw materials and gel electrolyte ensures the battery has less self-discharge.
7. Safe & Reliable: Efficient venting system automatically releases excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
Applications of the Ameger premium Gel battery for solar street light:
1. Golf Cars, Wheelchairs& Electric Power Vehicles
2. Power Tools, Lawn Mowers & Vacuum Cleaners
3. Electric Toys & Recreation Equipments
4. Solar & Wind Power Generation System
5. Lighting Equipment
Electrolyte Uniform Distribution
Wider Working Environment
Good Discharging Ability
Environmental & Non-polluting
Low Self Discharge
Safe & Reliable
NAFDAC Reg. Number: N/A
Main Material: plastics
Model: 12V 200AH
Product Line: Perfume Domain
Weight (kg): 62.5
AmeGer premium gel battery utilizes silicon gel in the electrolyte so as to guarantee the design life up to 18 years. Advanced microporous absorbed glass matt separator – minimizes diffusion of oxygen into the separator, reducing float charge current which suppresses the corrosion rate of the positive grid and extends the life of the battery. A ll these combine to give you lasting backup time.