The innovative FLEXmax Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photo-voltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers.
Both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C), thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling.
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Full Power Output in Ambient Temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
- Built-in 128 days of Data Logging
- Fully Network Integrated and Programmable
- Text LCD display for operating parameters,fault messages,self test
- Menu-driven operation
- Programming by buttons
- Compliant with European Standards(CE)
- RoHS compliant
- ISO 9001