Solar Mate 45A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Solar Mate is a solar charge controller with built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, which enables them to increase the output from a solar photovoltaic (PV) array by as much as 30% compared with non-MPPT designs.
Solar Mate can optimize the PV’s output eliminate the fluctuation due to shading or temperature variables. It is a multi-voltage MPPT with a built-in sophisticated battery charging algorithm for both lead-acid batteries or lithium-ion batteries, which could support a wide variety of system designs. Meantime, the data management with 120days of history record can tell the user the actual performance of its system.
Thanks to its self-cooling design, it is suitable for most rugged environments with dust or bugs. SP range products can operate at their full rating in ambient temperatures as high as 45℃.
- For off-grid photovoltaic system up to max 2kW
- Peak efficiency 98%
- Excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insulation levels
- Low self-consumption
- Continuous operation at full power up to 45C without de-rating
- Self-cooling design for high reliability
- Built-in TBB premium II battery charging algorithm for lead-acid battery
- Data logging 120days
- Extensive networking and communication capabilities
- Auxiliary contact
- RS485: communication among TBB products or with others